We use a fast, globally distributed and intelligent always-on DDoS protection powered by Cloudflare, Inc.
All data sent to or from our infrastructure is encrypted in transit following industry best-practices using TLS. You can see our SSLLabs report here.
All our user data (including passwords) is encrypted using battled-proofed encryption algorithms in the database by our database providers Heroku (Salesforce, Inc.) and Redis Labs, Inc.
We retain our users data for a period of 60 days after their subscription ends. All data is then completely removed from our servers with the exception of payment and invoices data. Every user can request the removal of usage data by contacting support.
We back up all our critical assets and regularly attempt to restore the backup to guarantee a fast recovery in case of disaster. All our backups are encrypted.
We use Bugsnag to monitor exceptions, logs and detect anomalies in our applications. We collect and store logs to provide an audit trail of our applications activity.
- A WAF is set up to filter incoming requests trying to compromise the service.
- A firewall is systematically used on JobTitle.io’s servers to prevent access from non-approved IP addresses.
- Critical admin interfaces are protected using at least double-authentication.
- Our software infrastructure is regularly update using automatic update mechanisms when possible.
- End-to-end encrypted messaging systems are available to JobTitle.io’s employees and contractors, and used for most communications.
We apply development best practices to mitigate known vulnerability types such as those on the OWASP Top 10 Web Application Security Risks.
All payment processing is outsourced to Stripe which is certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider. We don’t collect any payment information and are therefore not subject to PCI obligations.